What does it cost?
LITE.IT costs R 119.00 per month per computer or R 749.00 per server per month. There are no long-term contracts and no setup fees.
How does it work?
Once you have signed up an automated service assistant app will be installed on each computer/server that requires IT support. It takes no more than two minutes to complete the installation. The app will enable you to log tickets detailing the IT issues you are experiencing. There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be logged.
Once the ticket is received, a Lite.IT techie will connect with you quickly and efficiently using the built-in instant messaging tool. Through this platform, the techie will be able to connect remotely to the specific computer/server and work to resolve the issue.
- Remote Support for customers on the move. LITE.IT enables our techies to provide remote IT Support and help you with any IT issues you may have.
- Anti-virus Protection is provided using Kaspersky anti-virus. Therefore no other anti-virus subscriptions are required during the service period. This is included at no additional cost to the monthly fee.
- Ransomware Protection is an automatic installation of security updates and policies, which helps to protect your computer(s) from ransomware.
- Automated Machine Optimisation is proactively carried out to ensure that your computer(s) operate as efficiently as possible.
- Patch Management ensures that all software packages installed on your computer(s) are automatically updated with the latest version.
- Monthly Reporting
- An executive summary provides a simple overview of your network’s condition and is easy for the non-IT person or LITE.IT account holder to interpret.
- The hardware audit covers all of your computers supported by LITE.IT, and informs you of each device’s make, model, specifications, and warranty information (where applicable).
- The software audit outlines all software installed on your computer(s) i.e. software type, version and license key (where applicable).
- A ticket report tracks efficiency by specifying the number of logged tickets and the corresponding time taken to respond and resolve.